“Good food and plenty of it!”
Review of Wu's House

Wu's House
Reserve with OpenTable
Wu's House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 232 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This was our first time here and we went for a Birthday. Wu's did not disappoint.
We had reservations for 7 people for Hibachi and upon our arrival, we were seated immediately.
Service was very good and so was the food. And there was no shortage of it. The filets were delish and shrimp was big and tasty. Menu has plenty of food and drink to choose from. Very nice atmosphere. We will go again!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

If you have a special celebration or just want something different, Wu's House is the place to go! The presentation is fun and entertaining and the food is great!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This is a tasty restaurant and you will not leave this place hungry. Staff is friendly. I would recommend calling ahead to make a reservation just to make like easier. My big complaint and only complaint is that they have a mandatory 18 percent gratuity put on your bill regardless of the size of party. Not happy with that b cause what if you are not happy with service? Otherwise it’s a good place to check out.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

So far, Wu’s House is the far best Japanese food place I have eaten at in a while. It’s a bit pricey but I still enjoyed everything from the food to the ambience. My companion and I went there during lunch time since we started going to the movie theater earlier to avoid the rush at both places. Every thing worked out as planned. We we seated within ten minutes and ordered appetizers . I said the next time I would visit I would do the hibachi meal, but my companion wasn’t feeling that so maybe next time and maybe with my sister who like to eat different enthic foods like I do. The food and service was great! I plan on returning soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

You shouldn't have to automatically and forcibly charge an 18% gratuity on to a table of 2. Maybe if the wait staff didn't act annoyed to be at work and the bus boy didn't act as if he was trying to rush us out of the booth, then they would deserve the 18%.