“Hibachi Grill very tasty and entertaining”
Review of Wu's House

Wu's House
Reserve with OpenTable
Wu's House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 215 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed 15 June 2016

If you are looking for an alternative to your usual Japanese hibachi grill, give Wu's House a try. The restaurant was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Make sure while you're there to download their mobile app on your phone. Upon leaving after dining, I was presented with a reward that entitled me to coupon card for $10 off my next visit. You'll need to get the card before you leave.

The chef that prepared our food was very entertaining. I've been to my share of hibachi grills so trust me I've seen all the tricks ... but they actually had a couple I had never seen performed. The tempura had a nice batter, the food was well seasoned, and I even enjoyed the chicken fried rice, which I usually don't order. The kicker however was the Mai Tai for two... well at least I think it was for two. It comes in a huge glass, and you could sip on that all evening long.

The pricing is just a tad higher than some hibachi grills I've gone to but the dining experience is worth it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

New restaurant has contemporary decor. We had the sushi and sashimi lunch. Good size pieces of sashimi, well made roll. Prompt service.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Excellent! On time, correct and wonderful presentation and taste.
Will definitely order or visit again!

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Ambiance was great , the food was good and the presentation was outstanding. It was over 40 of us and the wait staff was fantastic. We would definitely go back highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Been going to Wu's for while so when they opened a hibachi place, we were very excited. Been there a couple of time and had delivery several times. The food is excellent, the best in town! The staff are very friendly, especially the manager.