“Good consistent Menu, nice wines”

Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 215 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Northwest corner of 157th and Harlem Avenue
Description: Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you want to pair wines with your meal- they have a great variety. I have been here for lunch, dinner and special occasions. The service is good (they train their wait staff well- always friendly, patient and helpful). Food is yummy- just not a real broad variety (I have food allergies- they are amenable to helping & working around them with the chef)... but there are enough items to find some favorites!

The wine shop in front allows you to take your favorite wines home too!
I go to this restaurant, on average, once every eight to ten weeks.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had a table of 5. 2 of us ordered the prime rib sandwich. Cost was probably between $15-18. I had to move the small piece of meat to the other side in order to have what I still wouldn't consider enough meat for half the sandwich. Same with my dad. Huge disappointment. We did not complain due to our other guests. My dad rarely tries new restaurants. Neither of us will be returning. The other meals ordered were just ok. Service was sufficient.

JulieFonseca, Guest Relations Manager at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Hello there, we would like to thank you for your feedback and to apologize for your unfortunate experience you had with us. We can assure you that each guest's experience is very important to us. If you would like to speak with us about your experience, please email your name and contact information to helpusimprove@chwinery.com. It will also be helpful to include the date and location of your experience in your email. We appreciate your patience and hope to reach you within 72 business hours. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Decided to visit Cooper's Hawk to celebrate recent birthdays. Our service was excellent! Our server suggested we sample a couple wines before deciding. We opted for the white Sangria to which she added fresh fruit. It was refreshing and light. We tried the avocado shrimp appetizer- excellent! Everyone enjoyed their selections. My tuna tacos were the best I've ever had. Wish I had a Cooper's Hawk near me!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I went there for my daughter birthday. It was total disappointment.
1. Restaurant dirty overall.
2. Menu handed to me was dirty.
3. Long wait for food, when the food came some of it was hot, some of it was cold.
4. I ordered wine to have with my dinner, it came after I finished eating (i actually thought the waitress forgot about it.)
5. Waitress super slow (restaurant wasn"t busy at all), I asked for check and after waiting nearly 20 minutes I went looking for it, just to find my waitress yapping with someone

1  Thank christopher b
JulieFonseca, Guest Relations Manager at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Hello there, we would like to thank you for your feedback and to apologize for your unfortunate experience you had with us. We can assure you that each guest's experience is very important to us. If you would like to speak with our Improvement Specialist about your experience, please email your name and contact information to helpusimprove@chwinery.com. It will also be helpful to include the date and location of your experience in your email. We appreciate your patience and hope to reach you within 72 business hours. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

My cousin and myself went to Cooper's Hawk for lunch. The waitress explained what the specials were and other dishes. My cousin is sort of picky but she managed to order a fish plate with the help of the waitress. She actually ate it all. Oh yeah, their drinks are awesome!!!
I would definitely recommend this restaurant ..