“No vegan options but great staff”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #1 of 235 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I was invited to this restaurant with my family. I'm the only vegan so no options outside of plain rice and steamed veggies for me, but the waiter was great. He took great care of me and my family. My family enjoyed their food, I can't recommend anything since I didn't eat any regular options on the menu. But the staff and service were great. The only reason I gave this restaurant a 3 was because I didn't eat a menu item.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service. Excellent food. They have a Saturday and Sunday brunch special that ends at 2 p.m. (you need to be seated by 1:30 or you dont get the deal). Make it there on time, and you can save a ton of money ( almost 40%). If it is your first time, (or you want to save on a huge bill). Do the Brunch.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Everything was wonderful, the food was great. The atmosphere is nice and inviting, we enjoyed the whole experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

If you want good seafood, steak or just a great burger this is the place to go. Love the bang bang shrimp appetizer and the shrimp tacos. My husband had a filet and lobster the last time we were there and loved it. We shared the molten lava cake which was also fantastic.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Clean and fresh food .. like the service and supervisor was asking for the service and the food .I like the dynamite shrimp don't miss it as appetizer

Date of visit: June 2018