“All around good experience”

Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 236 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I've been here three times and all 3 times I've had the carna asada. Best I've ever had. Our server, Alejandro, was so personable and got our food out to us so quickly we were surprised!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, mexican interior and very nice service!! Thank you Alejandro for tequila beer! :D I will be back for sure :)

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We went with a group for a celebration dinner. Our visit included:
Entree dumped on one of our group
Orders messed up
Fajitas delivered to table without tortillas, tortillas came a full ten minutes later.
Drink orders forgotten entirely

When factoring in the price, this was easily the worst dining experience I've ever had.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

First time there and all the food was great. Yvonne was are waitress and she was very attentive and always checking on us.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I had a mixed opinion on the restaurant. The drinks were pretty tasty. I had a spicy margarita. The dinner menu was not very authentic but it had a lot of options. The table side guacamole was good. I had ahi tuna tacos and they were not good at all. The tuna tasted extremely fishy which is not how ahi tastes. I asked multiple times for lime wedges and never received any. We did have the chocolate piñata. It was very neat and yummy. I would come back but for drinks and the piñata. Not a full meal.

Date of visit: July 2018