“Bridal party ”

Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 232 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere & great food. A little pricey but overall service was excellent! Our waiter was a little slow but that's okay considering we had a large party. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

The few times I have been in this restaurant, they are always very accommodating for my selection. See I love their lunch menu and it's not available on weekends. I never have a chance to come during the week, they have always tried to make what I want and never complained.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Service was great and friendly staff. Salsa was not your typical salsa, but amazing. They even told me how its made when I asked. Large selection on the menu (a big seafood section if you like that) at decent prices, tasted pretty authentic too. Can't believe it took me this long to eat at this place. Will go back.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Terrible experience...food and dinks over priced and no quality! Service was awful. Tables close together. Bad experience. Never going back!

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

This place has gone down hill, big time, asked for for a napkin at bar and was handed a bar nap, when wanted a real napkin they said that's all you get. Asked for management he told me same thing . Stay away