“Best Mexican Food in Southwest Suburbs”
Review of Mama Maria's

Mama Maria's
Ranked #4 of 234 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family go there once a week; usually on Wednesday evening, but ocasionally on the weekends.

Have never had a bad dish here amd the food is generally reliably good. Their service is great and staff are super friendly.

The tacos are great and you can order the, a la. arte, so one by one. My favorite and my recommendation is the shrimp taco, which i usually pair with the pork belly taco which is phenomenal. Side of beans and rice and a Modelo Especial beer and you cant get any better.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Great place for a business lunch. Was not that hungry and ordered 2 steak tacos. They were served on a tray that held the tacos up so that they held the contents. Very good! I will be back here again.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

It was a family event. My son birthday. We order tacos and steak fajitas. My husband stated his fajitas was delicious. He rated the fajitas a 10. They were steaming hot. My son had tacos rated a 9. My sister and I had steak, chicken, and shrimp tacos. They were serve cold. I can’t rate the chicken and steak tacos because they were too cold. We ate the shrimp and rate and 8. The shrimp taco would have been 9 if served hot. Overall, would like to try again but want my tacos hot!!!! Not cold, I don’t like cold food.
First time visiting.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Found out about this restaurant so decided to visit on a hot Wednesday afternoon. Ordered 3 tacos, I liked the shrimp the best the fried fish second and the steak the least (not much flavor). The blueberry basil margarita was the absolute best!! If I return it will definitely be for the margarita.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We went for the first time and the food was awesome. The chips, tacos, quesadillas, beans and rice were so delicious. Our server, Maria was very informative and friendly too. We will definitely be back.