“Catching up with friends”

Lumes Pancake House
Ranked #15 of 234 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Met some dear friends that were in town for breakfast at Lumes. We arrived at 9:30 am and were seated immediately with our party of 5. It definitely got more crowded as the morning went on. The service was wonderful and the food was fabulous. We all ordered breakfast meals. The restaurant is always clean and the service is always quick. We will definitely return. I had the Bacon and Cheese Omelet which comes with hash browns and one side, either toast or pancakes. Their Greek toast is the best!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

So my favorite thing from Lumes is not breakfast, It's lunch. They have an outstanding Cajun Chicken croissant. It comes with fries. Just writing the review makes me want to go order one right now. It's not to spicy, but if you like a tamer version they have several other options. If you're in Orland and you are looking for a different lunch place, GO TO LUMES.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We were passing through town and stopped because we were hungry. The hostess motioned to one table but was very accommodating when we pointed to another to avoid being seated next to a crying child. The menu was extensive with both breakfast and lunch choices. I ordered the albacore sandwich. It came with a coffee cup portion size of soup that was tasty. My side order and my partner's were mixed up and plated with the wrong sandwiches. The tuna was not as advertised. It should have been "crunchy with celery" of which I neither tasted nor saw. The price at $10.95 was a bit high for something so basic. Perhaps they do a better job with breakfast as it is billed as a Pancake House.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Service was great. Food delicious. Gluten free products to choose from and organic items as well. Will return when in town

Thank A. J. H
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We were in town and stopped for breakfast. Our server, Renee was fantastic! She was knowledgeable about the menu options and did a perfect job with our multiple substitutions. She kept checking on us throughout our meal. My wife’s omelet was perfect. The only issue with my skillet was that some of the potatoes at the bottom were over cooked and crisp. This really wasn’t a problem, because the portions are so large! We had a pleasant experience and will return.