“Disappointing except for the cheesecake.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #55 of 232 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have been patronizing Cheesecake Factories for years now. Since there are so many, I imagine I've probably eaten at most of them. The food was always really good and of a high quality. What happened to this one? My salad arrived soggy and the avocado was old and mushy. My coffee cup was dirty and even had embedded crust on the outside that couldn't be rubbed off. The waitress was very nice but seemed to be rushed due to not enough people on staff. My mom had a burger and french fries and even they arrived cold. I'm not certain if perhaps we just came at an "off time" for this restaurant or if this is simply what it's like all the time. The only redeeming thing was the lemon raspberry cheesecake we shared. That was divine. I think I will skip the entrees and just have dessert if we visit again. I hope things improve for this place so they don't go out of business.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The seating is not the best at this location and it can get noisy but the food is worth the trip. And of course the desserts are fantastic.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I love the Cheesecake factory, I normally patronize the downtown Chicago location. I recently moved to the area and was delighted to have this location near me. I order the Jambalaya pasta every time I go. At this location it was lacking flavor, they did not drain the noodles so the dish was soupy. I was not happy at all, the only good thing I ordered was the key lime cheesecake. That is probably the only thing I will purchase from this location.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The Cheesecake Factory never disappoints. We decided to sit outside as it was so nice outside. Once we sat and received our drinks the bees came out. We were a little nervous to sit outside at that point. The waitress was very understanding and let us go inside to order the rest of our food. We ate a wonderful lunch and dessert for celebrating our friends birthday. We so love coming here to celebrate.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stopped here for lunch yesterday finding the food very good. My wife had the 1/2 chicken salad sandwich with soup and salad, and I had the mushroom burger. PLENTY of food. My wife couldn't finish her lunch (so I had to help out a little), and my burger was large, messy but very good tasting. I ended up eating my burger with a knife and fork. The fries were good also. Our waiter was a nice young guy who brought re-fills on our drinks without being asked. All in all it was a good experience. We didn't have enough room for a slice of cheesecake, but that'll be a good reason to stop here again.