“birthday meal”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017

great table super great and polite waiter excellent meal could'nt have asked for a better nite. drinks were cold and meals were hot. very nice atmosphere.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I was very comfortable eating alone in this pleasant atmosphere. That isn't always so easy. Very amicable and attentive staff and management. My drink (Coconut Kraken) was very good, as well as my appetizer(Cubano Egg Rolls). The Mediterranean Chicken was good, low sugar, but sort of a small meal.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times. I love the variety of food. The service is overall decent. Though the last time I went, it was exceptional.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We enjoyed the Mahi with crab dinner and great service of Alex.
The Mahi was cooked just right for us and set on a delicious bed of flavored rice.
Alex our server was a cheerful, attentive server who made our meal very enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Food's just okay... it was in walking distance from the hotel. My food was bland and I had to order something else which was also bland. Staff is friendly though.

Been to Houlihan's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK