“Lunch in the sun”

Add it.
Girl in the Park
Ranked #27 of 232 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Description: Girl in the Park restaurant and bar is a high energy sports bar serving up hand-crafted locally sourced food & spirits in a not-your-average high tempo bar atmosphere. Menu features New American cousine with a specialty in burgers, beer, and bourbon. Girl in the Park brings a unique fresh feel to the average bar experience featuring live weekly music and a wide array of entertainment.
Reviewed 4 August 2018

This restaurant has changed management since we were there a while back. We were impressed by the new management and food by Chef Jayme Parker. My wife and I enjoyed a Jerk Chicken and a Pulled Pork sandwiches. They were served hot and very juicy not dry as we've received at other establishments.
Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the different dishes. We went with the recommendations. We sat outside in the sun (they also have ample seating in the shade). An outside fan was blowing on our table. They stood on a chair and shut it off after those around agreed with us.
We will definitely go again. Inside has ample seating and a huge rap around bar.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We started off with the dip appetizer all was good. Nice variety. Then my hubby and I had chicken Sammie’s which were good. Son had a burger and daughter had kids Mac and cheese. They liked too. The only thing I would say if you are going to stop by here it’s very loud atmosphere so if you are looking for a quiet dinner I wouldn’t recommend..

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Read in one of the local papers this place was run by a local girl and her family. Great martini, atmosphere, and food. They have gluetin free and vegan if that is your diet. Try it, you will like this place!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We were here about 2 weeks ago as a surprise from my wife since she knows i like burbon.

Our burger were really good. My fries were great, my wifes slightly undercooked.

Nice place inside. Plently of menu options although no realy great bargain on prices.

Each day they do have different specials including a half off wine bottles and 20% on most burbon pours.

Huge burbon menu witb very knowledgeable bartenders. I mention the bartenders as they just have a list. No description or price like other places with large selections.

Worth checking out, only downside is the slow service. Seems to be a pretty common issue based on other reviews. This was even true when we wanted to pay.

Plus side, nice outdoor area. Even though the view is a parking lot seemed quiet and worth being out there if it wasn't so hot the day we went.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Everyone there is very friendly, very clean restaurant, food was very good, service was great. Sammie was very efficient. Had specials & happy hour. Can sit outside also.