“Great Stay at newditch farm!”

and 1 more site!
Newditch Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Felton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Me and my partner stayed in the 2 bed apartment on the weekend the rooms were very tidy clean and spacious, as we are not from Bristol and wanted to stay close to the airport (about 5 minute drive), was greeted by 2 lovely people as we arrived who took us to our room, the rooms were clean luxury had all the essentials needed. bathroom was spotless lounge and kitchen area was also lovely and clean, there was car parking space, and the surroundings was extremely peaceful, i would definitely go back again. newditch farm made us feel as we were at home.

Room Tip: Close to airport
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shaunieparsons

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We stayed here before our holiday , flying from Bristol Airport.
Lovely accommodation and efficient transfers to and from the airport, especially as we had an early flight. Very friendly owner.
Can't fault it at all and will use in the future.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spikemiller
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Great value for money. Prompt service to and from airport. I stayed over on my return and accommodation was excellent, clean and comfortable. Mezzanine level holds sleeping area, downstairs i had a lounge/shower room all tastefully decorated. Will use again and highly recommend

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank myboys44
Reviewed 13 August 2016

The owners Michaela & Howard could not have been more accommodating and friendly. Howard runs the airport taxi and even helped me with my bags.

I only stayed for 1 night before an early flight but my sleep was great, the rooms were good size, clean and comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was lovely.

I'd definitely stay here again and recommend to anybody who is debating booking - do it you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank geehorsfield
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My family ( my husband two children and mother)and I stayed here for two nights. Both Michaela and her husband were very welcoming and made us feel right at home. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment equipped with a full kitchen it was lovely. If you are flying out from Bristol City Airport and need a hotel near by then this is a good location.
We had breakfast in the mornings which was good with it being both hot and cold.
This is very much a family orientated and run hotel as you have the owners working together daily.
We had told them we will return very soon.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Been to Newditch Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK