“Decent gyros”

Perros Brothers Gyros
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We were driving back home from Chicago and found this Gyro place. We really love gyros, so we were excited. It is a fast food type setting. Appears to be a family owned restaurant. The gyros were big with lots of meat, feta, tomato and tzatziki sauce. The meat was cut off right in the ordering area (see pic), which is pretty cool. The gyros and garlic fries were a little saltier than I would ideally like, but it was still very good. Not as good as Olympia Taverna in St. Louis, but repeatable.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in because of the reviews and they were right and I am glad I did. Gyros was stuffed full of meat that was seasoned perfectly and cooked to my favorite style. One of my all time favorite Gyros and I am old. So much meat that you can take 1/2 the neat home and make another Gyros. (But I ate it all) Price was good and I will be back while I am in town this week for sure.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Forget what your know about Gyros. Perros Brothers broke the mold on Gyros. They are head and shoulders above all others. The portions are huge and it is always fresh and never frozen. Forget those nasty all bread and little meat Gyro dumps out there. Perros Brothers will show you what a Gyro sandwich should look and taste like. Oh yeah, check out the rest of the menu. The burgers are awesome and the deserts do not disappoint. All kinds of delicious food here. They just simply know how to cook.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Good food here always croded you might want to call in your order sits on lincoln hwy so may be hard to get in for parking sometimes

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I grew up in Chicago (Park Forest) but have lived on the east coast for over 20 years now. Whenever I come home to see my parents I ALWAYS have to have Perros Bros. gyros. The BEST! I always get take out as it's not really what you'd call a "sit down" restaurant. The prices are cheap and the portions are HUGE! Great value! Get the gyro plate - it's approximately 4 gyro meat portions for the price of about 2. great ma & pa place in Chicagoland!