“I Am Coming Back”

Perros Brothers Gyros
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in because of the reviews and they were right and I am glad I did. Gyros was stuffed full of meat that was seasoned perfectly and cooked to my favorite style. One of my all time favorite Gyros and I am old. So much meat that you can take 1/2 the neat home and make another Gyros. (But I ate it all) Price was good and I will be back while I am in town this week for sure.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Forget what your know about Gyros. Perros Brothers broke the mold on Gyros. They are head and shoulders above all others. The portions are huge and it is always fresh and never frozen. Forget those nasty all bread and little meat Gyro dumps out there. Perros Brothers will show you what a Gyro sandwich should look and taste like. Oh yeah, check out the rest of the menu. The burgers are awesome and the deserts do not disappoint. All kinds of delicious food here. They just simply know how to cook.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Good food here always croded you might want to call in your order sits on lincoln hwy so may be hard to get in for parking sometimes

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I grew up in Chicago (Park Forest) but have lived on the east coast for over 20 years now. Whenever I come home to see my parents I ALWAYS have to have Perros Bros. gyros. The BEST! I always get take out as it's not really what you'd call a "sit down" restaurant. The prices are cheap and the portions are HUGE! Great value! Get the gyro plate - it's approximately 4 gyro meat portions for the price of about 2. great ma & pa place in Chicagoland!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

When you own a mom and pop restaurant, to me it's important to be friendly and helpful to your customers. This place fails in that aspect. The food was good and the price was pretty good, that's why you get 3 stars instead of 1. If someone never been to your restaurant, why not take extra 20 seconds to be helpful instead of having a pissed off look on your face and treat a customer like they are a burdened and not worth your time. There are a lot of other choices for lunch and you should appreciate any paying customer that comes thru your door.

1  Thank John C