“Not #1”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I live in Oglesby and prefer not to eat here. I would recommend it as a stop for coffee, or perhaps, for dinner with the grandparents.

I wanted to write a review because the majority of ratings on here come from people traveling. (I, for one, will eat almost anything when I'm hungry and on the road for hours.)

Throughout the past 15 or so years, I have eaten here a handfull of times and went for the buffet twice. Never once was I impressed. The food is bland and reminds me of hospital food. My brother recommended the fried chicken, so perhaps that is something to order.

If you're in Oglesby, and want something good, try Oriental Kitchen (great food), Mr. Salsas (great fried chicken and margaritas), Rootbeer Stand, Sams Pizza or MJ's... all of which have much better food.

2  Thank Sherrie G

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I love going here. Prices are very reasonable. Service is very good. They also have a huge buffet. Right of I 39 interstate

1  Thank ustravel2277
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Nice selection on the buffet, friendly people. The desserts were homemade and delicious. My husband loved the fried chicken. A few items were just ok. Overall we had a great dinner to cap off a cold day at Starved Rock.

1  Thank JudyW79
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stop at Delany's frequently when we are traveling. It seems we always need to go through this part of Illinois to get to where we are going and this restaurant is very convenient from the interstate. The food is family restaurant food, which hits the spot when traveling. The service is fast and friendly. The prices are reasonable. The buffet is good also. We recommend stopping at Delany's!

1  Thank Peggy D
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is always a GREAT stop for us. FAST service, GREAT food, Friendly people. Put this on your list

1  Thank meken

Been to Delaney's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK