“Family comfort food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I love going here. Prices are very reasonable. Service is very good. They also have a huge buffet. Right of I 39 interstate

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank ustravel2277

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Nice selection on the buffet, friendly people. The desserts were homemade and delicious. My husband loved the fried chicken. A few items were just ok. Overall we had a great dinner to cap off a cold day at Starved Rock.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank JudyW79
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stop at Delany's frequently when we are traveling. It seems we always need to go through this part of Illinois to get to where we are going and this restaurant is very convenient from the interstate. The food is family restaurant food, which hits the spot when traveling. The service is fast and friendly. The prices are reasonable. The buffet is good also. We recommend stopping at Delany's!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Peggy D
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is always a GREAT stop for us. FAST service, GREAT food, Friendly people. Put this on your list

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank meken
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I went to the restaurant based on the website. I was anticipating a large dinner buffet. The buffet was much smaller than I expected and did not include vegetarian friendly options. I ended up ordering an omelette that was good. Staff were very friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank kellyr-16016

Been to Delaney's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK