Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
1,067 results
All reviewsdrury laneseparate tub and showeroak brookliving roomgreat hotelbreakfast buffet isrooms are largefront desk staffhome away from homeflat screenfitness centerright next doorwestern suburbswould stay here againbusiness tripoakbrook malleasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay for one night after an outstanding dinner with my lovely wife. The evening was one we will always remember. We had an late snack in the restaurant and the food was very good. The “hot wings” and chicken quesadillas were awesome choices. After our meal, we returned to our room for some relaxation. The only concern I had with our room was the air purifier was noisy. Otherwise, we truly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank E5855XHwilliams
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear E5855XHwilliams:

Thank you for staying with us recently at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites to celebrate Valentines Day with your wife and for providing a review of the hotel. We appreciate your business as we know that you have many options for lodging in the Oak Brook area.

Glad to hear that you had a memorable evening at our hotel with good food and a comfortable accommodation for relaxation! That being said, please accept my apology for the disturbance from the air purifier. We certainly hope that it did not cause an inconvenience.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out to me at #630-516-3810. All of us look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

As usual, a great experience. I’ve been staying here for at least ten years and it’s become one of my favorites. The rooms are large and comfortable; the front desk staff is very friendly and helpful, and the food is very good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Rick M

Dear Rick M:

Thank you for staying with us recently at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites and for providing a review of the hotel. We appreciate your business as we know that you have many options for lodging in the Oak Brook area.

First of all, THANK YOU for your business over the last 10 years. Words cannot describe how much we appreciate your loyalty! Second, your review of the hotel is about as perfect as it gets - spacious, 500 square foot suites, helpful staff and good food. Priceless!

All of us look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Oak Brook area. If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at #630-516-3810.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The rooms are a little outdated but spacious. The hotel is very quiet, and the staff is friendly.
The breakfast buffet has a nice selection with an omelet station.
I also ate lunch at the hotel and was very impressed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Aggiehdm
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear Aggiehdm:

Glad to hear that you enjoyed our food offerings for breakfast and lunch! Combine that with a friendly staff and a quiet hotel and the result is a wonderful stay! Thank you for mentioning our staff as they do a terrific job each and every day.

I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at #630-516-3810. All of us hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Indeed, I am certain this hotel used to be an embassy suites, as it has their ‘trademark’ open atrium. Rooms are suites, and very spacious. Most nice wsa the large bathroom. Quiet. Price reasonable for what you get in space.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Morgan2010
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Morgan2010:

Although it does have the "trademark" open atrium, our hotel opened in 1989 as a Hilton Suites hotel and has never been an Embassy Suites. Glad that you found your suite to be very spacious, along with the large bathroom. Whether by yourself or with a family, you won't find a more comfortable accommodation in the area!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at #630-516-3810. All of us look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Oak Brook area!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Complete gym, Full made to order breakfast, Wide range of assortment of fruit. Restaurant on site for all 3 meals.. Meeting rooms. Rooms are all suites, very clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and professional.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Mike M
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Mike M:

It does not get any better than the title of your review! Short, sweet and to the point that the hotel has a lot to offer along with a friendly and professional staff. Absolutely priceless!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at #630-516-3810. All of us look forward to seeing you again.