1,130 results
All reviews large bathroom drury lane oak brook living room great hotel breakfast buffet western suburbs home away from home front desk staff flat screen fitness center right next door excellent stay easy access business trip hot tub enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 November 2017

BEST hotel experience.... rooms are in need of updating but the staff is SUPER friendly and helpful. The rooms are VERY clean and the service is wonderful. I was there for two weeks and the service just got better. They really made my stay with them a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites and for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. Wow! BEST hotel experience! Simply awesome review and one that we greatly appreciate!

If your travels do bring you back to the Oak Brook area, please reach out to me directly at #630-516-3810 so that I can personally make your reservation. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I was in Chicago with my family for the weekend, been our.first time in the city, the hotel made it so relaxing for us. Amazing customer service from staff of the hotel who are always willing to help. Breakfast was great with varieties of meals. Hotel Room is super clean and pillow is soft and unique
The hotel is very close to famous shopping mall in the city, closer to Macy, Costco and several good restaurants
It’s a play to stay away from home with easy access and location

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites and for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. Appreciate your feedback as your review is about perfect!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived late at night and once I turned the lights on I discovered that the room wasn't completely clean, the bed seemed to be broken, and there was a drawer missing from bathroom counter area. The breakfast buffet was overpriced and had limited options. I appreciate once I checked out and expressed my concerns that the manager apologized and credited my account with some Hilton Honors points for the inconveniences that I experienced.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We attended 42nd Street at the Drury Theatre and stayed at Hilton for two nights. It's a nice hotel - very clean and a friendly staff. Theatre is right next door and easy to walk to. We will definitely stay here again!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Very clean. Convenient. Big, big rooms. Great food for dinner. Just wished they had more choices for the breakfast menu. Nice staff. Very close to the mall. Nice area. Easy to find in the map. You won't feel scared about the surroundings.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family