1,137 results
All reviews large bathroom drury lane oak brook living room great hotel breakfast buffet western suburbs front desk staff home away from home fitness center would stay here again right next door excellent stay easy access business trip hot tub enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The amenities are very nice here - great pool, workout place, nice staff, and pretty comfortable room.

One suggestion - The pillows and sofa bed could be a bit upgraded.

We had an issue with bathroom and the staff fixed it right away....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Zafar39525
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I cannot find anything to complain about. The staff, room, location, food all excellent. We were visiting Chicago for four days with friends. This hotel as 20 minutes from downtown Chicago. Unfortunately the traffic trying to go to and leave Chicago was heavy day and night. The train is an option though. Forest Park station 10 minutes from the hotel and its $5 to park all day and the train is $2.50 each one way. Book this hotel you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Would have liked a better gift shop in the lobby but the basics were available and that was all that is necessary I guess. The location of the hotel is good especially since they do offer a shuttle service to take you about anywhere. Very close to a large shopping center and nice restaurants but not within walking distance. No problem though because of the shuttle service.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Very clean, very courteous staff. Food is excellent. Great for smaller meetings, either in the hotel or next door in the theater. We had over 60 people in our recent planning meeting, up about 18% from last year. The hotel was able to accommodate us with spaces large enough next door in the Drury Theater. Nice to have a convenient spot for dinners from the hotel. Hotel has a couple of transport shuttles that we were able to get to and back from dinner with ease. Lots of new places to try that are not chain restaurants. Overall, a great experience. This was the 4th year in a row (that I have been doing this job) that we have used this venue. I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Came for a conference and was a day late due to a flight cancellation. Called ahead and told them I'd be arriving early the following day. Was greeted by a staff member shaking their head at me and telling me I was way too early to check in. Someone pulled the fire alarm at 4:30am and we had to stand in the rain. No communication from the staff, nor did they let us know it was clear to return to our rooms.