“Terrible Service”

Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #99 of 139 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Oak Lawn, IL is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am appalled by the service I and my cousin received 1st walked in hostess lady was extremely rude then when asked to be moved else where she gave more of an attitude then as I was eating I nearly choked on my food never once was given a refill more offered server was busy talking with hostess n literally paid no mind to the customers food was not great Either and note I was also not the only one complaining about attitude an elderly man also asked to be moved and hostess again rolled her eyes such horrible service please get a different profession if this is how you are trained to assist customers will not return to this location again

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Ate here one time and the service was terrible. The food was just ok. The people were not that friendly. I got sick shortly after eating there. Not sure if it was the food of I had the flu but it wasn’t winter.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Seems that the corporate office does not like to bring customers into stores. I had a 20 percent off promotion code from VerizonUp. Verizon said it was TGIF's issue and that all franchisees had been trained on how to use the promotion codes. The server told me that they only accept promotion codes from their website. Getting the runaround at corporate as well. I could have spent my money at any restaurant - chose this one due to the coupon. Unfortunately, the corporate office felt that I could be compensated by giving me an $8.00 off coupon. If you want customers to return - you appease them - not make them feel unimportant. $8.00 is a slap in the face. I will not return any time soon to any TGIF. Learn how to treat customers corporate. Plus it tastes like most of this food comes pre-made and they only have to reheat.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived late by time I checked in the the Motel it was late, walked around could not find anything open after 1000 pm that sold food.
They food was good and reasonable staff very friendly and I he food was good, good place to remember if your out of food options late at night.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Had a salad and sandwich there and disappointed. Salad was wilted and mostly the cheaper ice berg bag type lettuce. Chicken sandwich was also generic and not very tasty. Portions small and price too much. Do yourself a favor and go next door to BJ McMahon's Pub which has the best sandwiches in the area. Like night and day.

Date of visit: September 2016