All reviews el tapeo club room oakbrook center espresso machine floor restaurant top floor modern hotel spg gold gibson's steakhouse spg member cheesecake factory front desk staff container store an amazing hotel shopping trip nice decor water pressure
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Location was perfect - corporate office booked hotel.
Didn't realize the shopping mall was so big - only had an hour to run around.
Great range of restaurants around hotel.
Bed was super soft, for someone who prefers a hard bed, it was a challenge to get comfortable.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time filling out this review. I am glad that you enjoyed the mall and the hotel overall. I am sorry that the bed was too soft for you. I am still hoping that we will see you back soon again.

I am looking forward to it.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

As a doctor, I have travelled extensively across the country and abroad and have stayed at the finest hotels and received great service but I must say the overnight lady at this hotel Ashma at this hotel has clearly raised the bar and redifined exceptional customer service. Her superior customer service, kind and happy personality and positive attitude are one of a kind. Ashma truly has a heart and cares about the guest and it shows.

Room Tip: It is in a mall complex
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this kind review. I was thrilled to hear that Asma went above and beyond to delight you and thank you for acknowledging our associates in general.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

I stayed at Le Meridien Oakbrook for 4 nights. We had planned on staying one night after moving out of our home and before getting on the road for out trip to Texas. We were exhausted, emotional - not our best moments but these people treated us like family. Affectionate, understanding and with tons of compassion they took care of us for four days. If you ever come to this hotel you MUST book some time with "Tipsy" (a nickname) for she is a gifted genius. I have a neurological condition in my legs and in 90 minutes she was able to remove 95% of the swelling in my legs giving me more ability to walk. Having been hospitalized 55 times in 5 years I can only imagine what things would have been like if I had found her earlier. She also gave my mother a massage and she has a terrible back, but in only 60 minutes, Tipsy relieved much of her pain and stress. Adam, the hotel's complimentary shuttle (beautiful Mercedes SUV) was amazing, he was like my little protector after an outside restaurant made fun of my disability putting my exhausted and emotional self into tears. This kid must have been raised by one of the worlds greatest mothers because there were no limits to his kindness and compassion.He is so professional and nice and I discovered that he has all these amazing qualities at 19 years old. The Guest Services Team (particularly Je'nae (sp??), Maxine and anyone at the desk jumped through hoops of fire to make us happy. Constantly remembering me, asking me how I was feeling or if I needed anything, it was unreal. Je'Nae was like an angel on the other end of the phone with her super kind voice and can do attitude, any hotel would be blessed to have these consummate professionals on their staff. In all my years of traveling and staying at one hotel or the other, the staff at this hotel made it the single best experience during one of the most stressful and difficult times of my life. They treated us as if we were family which we needed so badly. I cannot stress enough, if you want a hotel that will be there if you need something then this is the place for you. We will always remember the wonderful people from Le Meridien who after a week of moving nursed us back to life so we could get on the road and move forward with out lives. Thank you, all of you.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy A
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Dear Guest

I was thrilled to read your kind review and would like to thank you for taking the time to write it. We truly take pride in delighting our guests and trying to exceed everyone's expectations. In your case we seemed to have achieved this goal. I am very happy to hear that the individual's you mentioned in the review really took customer service to a new high level and will forward those comments with pleasure.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back soon again and hope you had a safe trip to Texas!

Reviewed 1 May 2015

Our first time staying here and very impressed. The receptionist Asma was very nice and told us the news that since there is only 1 room left they gave us the Suite! Awesome for the price we paid, it was so worth it! I was very happy when I saw the espresso machine since I still have a PAris-hangover! Bed is very comfortable, loving the modern design. We will be back here.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluestarfish24
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and I am very pleased to see that we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay. I appreciate your comments about Asma as with her level of service and care, she truly understands what customer service stands for.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

My first time staying at this sub-brand of Starwood. I would have to say I was definitely impressed.

Customer Service - Excellent. From the front desk to the restaurant staff to the shuttle driver. Everyone was courteous and friendly.

Rooms - Ample space, very clean, comfortable beds and good quality comforter. Room also included a courtesy bottle of water.

They also offer free shuttle service within a 5 mile radius.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time writing this kind review. We are working hard to delight our guests on a daily basis and am very happy that you had such a great experience with us.

We are looking forward welcoming you back soon!