“Great wings!”

Old Town Pour House Oak Brook
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Town Pour House Oak Brook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bar and Restaurant in Oak Brook with one of Chicagoland's largest Beer lists. Old Town Pour House is a vibrant bar and restaurant featuring 90 craft beers on tap and modern American food. With a mouthwatering menu and energetic atmosphere, Old Town Pour House is the perfect place for lunch, happy hour, dinner, or your next social event.
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I dropped in for a quick lunch before heading to the airport. It was worth it. The bar staff was extremely helpful and professional.

The wings was hot sticky and finger licking good! The beer recommended made it even better

I will go back for more

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Made our own craft beer flight and watched the Preakness horse race on the TV's at the bar. Our bartender was great and we had a very good time sitting and watching the action.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

My family visiting me from out of state, wish there had been more comfortable seating, food was good tried a "micro beer recommended by waitress it was actually smooth no bitter after taste but pricey

Reviewed 30 April 2016

We tried this restaurant on a recent Friday night. It is located in Oak Brook Mall, we had some problems finding the place as the GPS put us on the wrong side of the mall - it on the ground level of Neiman Marcus, next to Perry's Steakhouse and the Reel Club. The kids got some fun toys to play with while we were waiting for our food. We had 2 appetizers. The fried pickles were great! The pretzel bites were just okay. My husband and I split the fish tacos and they were pretty good. The wait staff was very nice and efficient. We didn't get a chance to try anything from the bar, but they seemed to have a very extensive menu. A bit pricey, but I think we will probably go again.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We lucked out and were seated quickly on a recent Saturday night visit and our appetizer of pretzels & beer cheese came quickly with our drinks, so far so good. But then the wait set in. I watched our waiter jump to table to table, so much so he was sweating in trying to meet everyone's needs. But the kitchen didn't cooperate and only after our frequent complaints did food show up. When it did it was good. My 8oz burger was perfectly cooked, rich and meaty. The fish tacos, filet sliders and chopped salad Also were tasty and filling. All was finally good. I like their EXTENSIVE beer menu and the create your own 6oz flights, good wines also available. So in the end not bad, and we'll probably be back.