“Surprisingly Good However...”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Been craving some Persian rice and kabobs. Decided to come here on a Sunday when they had a lunch buffet. I normally don't like buffets, I find them normally tasteless, overcooked and cold. However since it was before 3pm I had no choice to try the buffet. I was pleasantly surprised. From the kabobs to falafel balls to chicken Biryani to lentil soup everything was warm, well seasoned and very flavorful. I still am surprised how good everything was.

Needless to say I only had 1 plate and I was full. Now comes the however part. The server brings me the bill and it's $24.95 per person. I was in a bit of shock at first. Then I realized I never asked how much it cost so that's partially my fault.

In the end if you're craving a Taste of Tehran in the suburbs, this is the place to go for authentic Persian cuisine. However unless you enjoy buffets, I'd probably go for dinner when the ala carte menu is available.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Food is below average. Their hummus was the best in the past. Today it was watered down a lot! Before you leave the restaurant check and double check your order!!! It's guaranteed they'll miss something. Their customer service is not good. I'm not sure how they stay in business. I would not recommend dining in. If you do prepare to be treated rudely.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

There were 5 of us for this visit. We either all had to do the buffet or order off menu. So while one of us wanted the buffet, we ordered off menu. Among us we had falafel and eggplant appetizers. We had beef, lamb, and chicken kabobs respectively. It was all good and the service was attentive.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have been here several times for lunch in the last few months and taken guests. We all enjoyed their luncheon buffet; it has a nice variety of foods, tastes good, freshly prepared, and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016

First time eating at a Persian restaurant. Recommended by co worker. Service was excellent. Staff was very patient and explained everything to us. High quality food at a very reasonable price. For 5 of us the total cost was right at $100.

Date of visit: August 2016