“Just the right amount of food!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th Street & Route 83
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I've eaten here several times and have never had a bad meal. A must try is their potato salad which is served warm in a mason jar, their flat bread appetizers and their desserts. For entree meals I've had the shrimp & grits, fish tacos, steaks and the trout ~ which were all amazing! I'm not usually a dessert person but they offer about 10 different kinds of desserts served in tall shot glasses and it's just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth after a meal. My favorite so far is the pecan pie one. The waiters/waitresses are always fast and very friendly ~ excellent service over all. Nice atmosphere, reasonably priced and you'll leave there full but not over stuffed.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

The wait was a little long for us at Seasons 52 for a table, so we had dinner at the bar. The service was excellent and our bartender was helpful on our food choices. Both of our meals were excellent. I had their wood cooked tuna, on black rice, with kolarabi slaw on top. It was very good and a novel presentation of tuna. My wife had their scallops and really enjoyed her meal.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Helpful server, food greatly paced. Roasted cauliflower with a light cheese was super. Enjoy the calories listed for each dish.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I scheduled a business dinner for my team at this restaurant. Parking at the shopping mall was fine. No wait if you have reservations. Good atmosphere inside. A little noisy but there are a lot of tables in close proximity. Food was excellent. No room for dessert. I would recommend for an intimate setting or for casual dining. Good food.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

My wife and I went here recently and found it to be very enjoyable. They had a Harvest dinner special which gave you choices for soup or salad, an entre' and dessert for only $29 per person. The food was excellent as was the service. We found it to be very relaxing at the end of the day. Prices are not that bad. I would highly recommend this restaurant.