“Great place for lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 September 2017

They have a variety of food on their menu. All the people at my work love their filet sliders. They have great gelato and a great assortment in their bakery.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Paid $11.00 for just an Italian Sub by itself. I believe this is a little over the edge knowing you can purchase a Italian sub at Jimmy John's or Subway for much less. Ordered a French fry which was warm at best. Wife had a Turkey Burger which cost $12.00? She said it was very good but had a hard time believing it was worth that much. This place was packed, so I guess I am missing something here. Can someone enlighten me?

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places to meet for lunch... Or better yet, share a lunch and save room for a dessert from their amazing Bakery or Gelato stations. Always fresh and fanatic fare, fast and friendly service.

1  Thank FirstClassGal
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Service was excellent, very short wait time, location was great. I Was told to order the Pizza, but they only sell it whole and I was by myself so I ordered the Lobster Linguini with Mussels, It was very good, I am not a huge italian food connoisseur so take my food rating lightly. Staff and atmosphere were perfect.

1  Thank KonaLance
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I were in town for a vacation on Mothers Day weekend without reservation and needed a place to take Mom. This cafe bakery is more than just a sandwich shop. The burgers, salads, sub- sandwich and pizza are very good. In my opinion they actually take it up one level higher that the other chain bakery/bread shops. I had an Italian sub that was quite tasty. Though it could have used a little more meat to compete with the subs I am used to in NJ or NY. My daughter had nice Salad made with a nice spring salad mix, no iceberg lettuce that I could see. My other daughter had a burger cooked just the way she likes it, med rare. It was gone before I could ask for a bite. The burger came with a hefty amount of crispy French fries, which were actually quite good. It seemed like they might have been fried twice. My wife had a beef dip sandwich, that was good but nothing to write home about. It came with a tiny side salad which was a nice addition.

One important note is that you order your lunch at the counter, get a number, find a table to sit at and then put your number in the holder and the staff will bring out the food. Also there is more parking in back of the restaurant when the parking lot in front is full.

This is a casual but spirited restaurant, at least when we were there, it is not a quiet place to eat when it is busy.

1  Thank ROCKAWAYOKA