“Yummy to the Tummy”
Review of Wood Bakery

Wood Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in O'Fallon
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Wood Bakery has done it again! They baked a moist and tender birthday cake that was also adorable in design. We count on Wood Bakery for our baked goods, and especially for birthday, anniversary, or other special cakes. My husband surprised me with the cutest "Piglet" cake for my well, let's just say senior birthday. Whoever it is that bakes and frosts the cakes at Wood Bakery is truly good at their job. We have always been pleased with the tasty results. Oh, and the cherry or apricot danish, brownies, custard filled long johns with chocolate icing, and various other doughnuts -- Oh yeah, we can vouch for those, and happily report that they are yummy to the tummy too. We are very fortunate to have this bakery nearby.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I forgot to write this report. Last Thanksgiving, my friend and I stopped at Wood Bakery after going to the Y. We picked up a bakery item or two but on the counter was a turkey cake. At first I thought it was a styrofoam model but no it was a turkey cake. My husband and I were going to a friend's house for T day so I had to order one. When I picked it up, there was a whole rack of them waiting for their owners. The cake was really good but the surprise was even better. Wood Bakery is very popular in this local area.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Everything offered at Wood Bakery is super delicious. Prices are average and the selection is very good.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Great is all I can say. Whatever baked goods you are looking for (pies, cakes, cookies, doughnuts), you can find them here. A great selection. And they have coffee. I always stop by once a week or so for coffee and some goodies (I love the theme cookies~!).

They open early so get there early.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My New Year's resolution went out the window because of Woods. If their donuts were not so good, I would not have broken it! Oh well, Just means more time in the gym for me - cuz I ain't giving up the donuts.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Wood Bakery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK