“Week Long Reunion”

Home Towne Suites - O'Fallon
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel establishment and man did I have a blast. They made sure my room had everything I needed and even made sure my extra blankets were on my bed waiting for me. The hotel was quiet and the pool was super clean. Raza the manager always made sure I was happy with my stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came down to have a weekend getaway and to visit some close family members. Ive stayed here before just visiting people and it was nice to be able to make dinner and spend some quiet time with him. We relaxed in the hot tub after a quick dip in the pool. Finally i have to give Ela special recognition because she is always quick to greet us with a smile and start our day off in a great mood with awesome conversation. Even the maintenance man Dan is super friendly. We have shared many jokes seeing him in the halls keeping this hotel in working condition. We will definitely be coming back. See you soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Im here on a work relocation program. The company put me up in this hotel until i can get on my feet and into my own place. Raza the manager was awesome in assisting us with the room. Not only does the room fit my needs but the staff goes above and beyond for us to make sure our stay is as smooth as possible. Thank you guys for a wonderful experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed one night recently and I was reasonably satisfied with my experience. The staff that I dealt with were very nice and helpful. My room was not ready when I arrived and they provided me with alternative things to do while I wait. Ultimately I went to the hotel pool, which was pretty decent and perfect on the hot day. My room was reasonably clean and in good condition. While I did not have the best sleep, I did sleep well enough. I did notice that some people do smoke in the building, but I did not notice any smell in my room at all.

While this is not the grandest hotel I stayed in, it is not bad at all and I would have no hesitation staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The room my son and I stayed in in July was hands-down the most disgusting and restless night of my life. Not only were there stains on the carpet and chair, there were blood stains on both of the double bedspreads, hairs on the sheets, mold in the shower and a general funkiness to the room. We were booked for two nights, but left at first light. We got refunded for the night we didn't stay, but not the night we did.
So, the cleaning crew should find other jobs because cleaning ain't on their list of strengths. There were no towels in the room, but there was a huge onion peel on the floor. And the sheets and blankets were obviously not changed from previous shedding and bleeding guests.
The two girls at the front desk were outwardly annoyed by my frequent visits--to get new sheets, to get new blankets, my key card wasn't working, and finally to get towels.
If you stay here, bring your own EVERYTHING and stay out of the stairwells.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family