See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Please let me just start with I would've NEVER chosen this place based on price (it wast oo cheap and online reviews). However this is where they choose to stay for our family reunion. I'll start with the ONE good thing I saw about this place. The very new vinyl hardwood looking floors. They are awesome but when I say that's the only thing nice about this hotel THAT'S IT!!!!! The place wreaks of cigarette smoke. Upon entry to our room the fridge is covered in dust. The bathroom shower curtain is covered in mold/mildew. The toilet was NOT clean it had hair on it. The kitchen sink appears to have Never been cleaned. The lid to The coffee maker even appears to have mold on it. The a/c unit grill was filthy. The curtains appear to be filthy. It's like they just DON'T CLEAN ANYTHING!!!! Oh I forgot to mention I could feel the springs in the mattress poking me. It was very uncomfortable.

Room Tip: If you want clean I promise this is NOT THE PLACE for you or your family!!! If I could give NEGATIVE STARS I would.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank zeal4Ahaya
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Don't stay here if you book rooms from hotwire.com, stella(not sure her name) rudely said in front of everyone that you booked room from hotwire so she can give us whatever she can. She gave only room when we booked 2 separate rooms. We had kids with us, she said kids can sleep on couch, whereas I booked 2 queen bed rooms. Luckily she left in night shift, there was indian lady gave us blanket for kids.
I will never ever go to this kind hotel where they have people like stella works. You might not get lucky if that indian lady help you. Room was given to us was dirty, it was handicap room, bed shirt was burnt one side and there was mold in bathroom.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SK M
Reviewed 28 April 2017

So when you stay at a motel you would think they have non smoking somewhere, an ice machine, maybe some kind of breakfast, heck a garbage can in the room. NOPE. Every time we walked by the desk someone was complaining. Asked about having a pool when the reservations were made 2 days before arriving. Yes ma'am we have a pool. Nope, something needs repair. It's been down for over 3 weeks per housekeeping. Look AND go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stop if you're a smoker
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Apmmom96
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Hallway has had same pile of towels sitting for over 15 hours... When checked in girl was rude.. sheets had blood stains on them... Pretty gross.. asked for pillows was told no didn't have anything.. in the am I asked for extra towels was told we ain't got any not even a damn washcloth.. maybe if the towels hadn't been sitting in the hall all night there would be some.. hall wreaks of smoke and weed... I would not recommend staying here.. staff is rude and not friendly...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa T
Reviewed 9 January 2017

The rooms are big, and have a full functioning kitchen. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned daily, and the location is convienent. Near a lot of resteraunts and a wal mart in walking distance. The rates were incredible, especially for a weekly, extended stay rate. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly, and private place to stay while in town.

Room Tip: ask for a room with 2 beds, they are a bigger room for same price.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business