See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Hallway has had same pile of towels sitting for over 15 hours... When checked in girl was rude.. sheets had blood stains on them... Pretty gross.. asked for pillows was told no didn't have anything.. in the am I asked for extra towels was told we ain't got any not even a damn washcloth.. maybe if the towels hadn't been sitting in the hall all night there would be some.. hall wreaks of smoke and weed... I would not recommend staying here.. staff is rude and not friendly...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa T
Reviewed 9 January 2017

The rooms are big, and have a full functioning kitchen. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned daily, and the location is convienent. Near a lot of resteraunts and a wal mart in walking distance. The rates were incredible, especially for a weekly, extended stay rate. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly, and private place to stay while in town.

Room Tip: ask for a room with 2 beds, they are a bigger room for same price.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We called to reserve our room about 2 months in advance. Once we arrived from Memphis,with kids and exausted, we we're told that our room was CANCELLED!!! Our family who arrived before us we're able to check in as late as 4am!!! We arrived at about 10:3opm on the day we we're scheduled to arrive and was told that our rooms had been cancelled and there were not anymore rooms. This was a huge inconvenience to us and we drove around for 2 hours looking for somewhere to rest. We will NOT be coming back and WILL NOT recommending this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank luvmygirls2
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I was very impressed. Everything was so clean. I really like the idea of staying there. I wanted to use a credit card for the first time. It can be very dangerous for a guy like me who spends too much to have a credit card.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

The only good thing about this hotel was I got a refund, the carpeting in the halls were horribly dirty, linens laying all over, the rooms weren't any better. The smell of Marijuana floated all over. To stay here you have to be very desperate.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jamesfrazier1985
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at HomeTowne Studios & Suites St Louis - O'Fallon, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear James, thank you for your candid review of your stay. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months. We will be updating our corridors, mattresses, kitchens, and much more. Should you wish to discuss your stay with us further, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for choosing Home-Towne Suites.