All reviewsroom was cleanthe shuttle driverpleasant staygreat place to staymotelsouthlakechicago
Reviewed 5 December 2017

My family and I stayed for a Thanksgiving visit. In addition to clean and comfortable rooms, it is close to the highway as well as restaurants and shopping. Great stay and the front desk was very welcoming!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2017

When I first walked in, I was greeted by Vicki at the front desk, She made me feel very welcomed, The staff was very warm and friendly, the room very clean, I liked the lobby It was clean and in order, All in all a very good visit, I will stay there again, that will be my first stop, Thank you Vicki and Super 8!

Room Tip: Be prepared for Great Service and a great time.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I had construction going on in our house so we were recommended to the Super 8 in Northlake. I have to say one of my top 5 favorite hotels good food 24/7 room service for when you get those late night munchies, wifi smooth had to take one of my finals online and I had no hassle completing it on time. The rooms were well maintained house keeping works fast and efficient. My family and I went to go eat for about 20 minutes and house keeping had already restocked all the towels and just left he room looking spotless again and the bathrooms as well. Really friendly customer service very caring and understanding felt like I was in my own home, overall a very pleasant experience would happily come again.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The Super 8 hotel has great prices and services. Staff members were efficient and super friendly! The rooms were very clean. It's located near O'Hare which is convenient for travelers like me. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a couple of days. The rooms were spacious. The bathrooms were cleaned. My wife is particular with the smells of hotels and I had no complaints here. Everything smelled clean, ha ha. The staff came to do their house keeping. The staff up front is helpful. They have smoking and non smoking rooms so make sure you book accordingly. Great rates!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple