“Decent Thai food”

Add it.
Krua Thai
Ranked #33 of 128 Restaurants in Northbrook
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Not many Thai places in the area. Wish they had a bigger menu but the food was good. Pad Thai was very good. Lunch specials are great.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We eat Thai food everywhere and this little place did not disappoint. The tom Kha soup was incredible. My daughter got the pad thai and was very impressed. My husband's massaman was the best he's had. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank jjlutefisk
Reviewed 17 September 2016

There is not much atmosphere here, but the food is incredible and very reasonably priced. It had a lunch atmosphere, but the take out for dinner was awesome.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Found this place via recommendation of a friend. Really tasty food every time across a wide spectrum of dishes. I especially like their green curry dish, which is odd because I've never liked curry before.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I have been dining with Toi for over 12+ years, I followed him from his city location to this location. This honestly is the best Thai food I have ever had. It is so flavorful and portioned enough to have leftovers for lunch the next day. I originally started out with the Chicken Pad Thai, and after 7 years I decided to step outside of my box. I now trade between the Pad Thai and the Panang. I'll eventually get try something else but it's already hard.enough to decide between which one I want now. I just tell Toi to surprise me sometimes. Oh my word my mouth waters just thinking about it.

The Yum nur salad is good, the Egg rolls are hands down my favorite, and the potstickers are the best.

I walk in and he already knows not only my order, but the order of the 7-8 people that walk in with me. The staff there are incredibly friendly and helpful.

Hands down a MUST GO when you want Thai food. I moved to Florida 3 years ago and this is the first place I go to when I come home. I have also bragged about this place to all of my guests who have come from Chicago to Florida on vacation that they NEED to come here!!!!!