Lowest prices for your stay
$110
$107
Hotels.com
$110
Priceline
Travelocity$110
Lol.travel$133
All reviews stayed here front desk next morning recommend this hotel room was clean
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed overnite after a long day and going to a bad hotel. Front desk lady was wonderful and got me checked in quickly. Room was wonderful and bed very comfortable. The next day I left my charger in the room and I called to have them save it for me. They graciously saved it at the front desk for me. Very clean and wonderful. I'll stay again sometime for sure❤

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nehal P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2019

Dear Gena,

I have shown this review to our staff members and they have all join me to say thank you for your kind words.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

Ok hotel but typical owners that don’t care once they get your money. Kids running up and down hall, jumping around in rooms making noise. Will not stay here again. Front desk said the hotel was full of young kids. Would have been nice to know that before I paid them

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight with our 12 year old daughter when going to a play and the Sci Tech museum. Hotel was very clean and the breakfast was very good with many options (we loved the blueberry waffles!). The hotel staff was was exceptional. Very friendly & easy to talk with. Lydia was really accommodating & sought us out with compliments & recommendations for things to do in the area. The only downsides were that the pool didn’t open until 10:00 and the water could have been warmer, otherwise highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nehal P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Dear Lori,

Regarding the pool, we have replaced our water heater for the pool and now it is set at 90 degrees (warm). We also appreciate you taking time to notice the breakfast and the lobby area being clean throughout your stay. Our housekeeping department works very hard to provide clean and neat environment for our guests.

Kind regards,

630.897.7695

Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

Not easy to find, but worth the effort. Very clean and comfortable. Very helpful staff. Indoor pool - nice. Small exercise room. Breakfast is below average. Twenty-four hours coffee
All in all, a good place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2018

The beds are comfy and the hotel is easy to find. But the doors, windows and walls are made of cardboard. People drinking in the parking lot until after 1am and then kids running in the halls before 8am. We could hear all conversations in detail. Wont recommend this place.

Room tip: Good value, too loud for peace and rest
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nehal P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Angela,