See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This place was truly awful. While new, the building is constructed of such low grade materials there are a ton of problems. The doors won't lock without repeatedly slamming them, outdoor doors slam constantly and loudly, our toilet overflowed, etc. Walls are paper thin, and noise from dogs and loud guests woke us all hours of the night. When we reported the toilet and poor stay, the desk attendant scoffed at us and said she didn't believe us,"since it's a new building". Heavy bleach smell was hard to bear. Do not recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Carol M, General Manager at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Elizabeth
I do hope you will try us again as we work real hard to ensure your guest satisfaction
Best Regards
MyPlaceHotels

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

New hotel with very spacious, well laid out rooms. Our room was first class all the way! We only stayed one night, but if you need long term stay, the room had ample space and a much needed full size fridge!! Even though our reservation was mistakenly made for the wrong night, the gentleman at the desk found us a room despite being nearly full that night. Thank you, thank you!! North Aurora is seriously lacking in decent hotels. My Place is in a very nice, mostly residential, area with restaurants and stores within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Jean K
Thank you for your review and feedback
We truly appreciate your kindness and your business
We will continue to work hard to be your lodging choice while you are in the North Aurora are.
Hope to see you again real soon
Best Regards
MyPlaceHotels

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

A brand new hotel with nice rooms in a convenient and safe location. All rooms have a kitchen and a big fridge. There is no free breakfast however you can preorder breakfast which is brought to your room. When we arrived at 10 pm there was no light outside and the scene looked a bit odd.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Spaceman111
Management response:Responded 5 September 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and glad you enjoyed yourself. I am terrible sorry that when you arrived the lighting was not on. I appreciate you letting me know for we want and need to be seen and most of all for the security of you and all our guests. I have contacted on electrician to fix whatever needs to be done to ensure your satisfaction as our guest.

Thank you again for the feedback. We hope to see you again real soon.

Thank you.
C. Makoui
General Manager My Place Hotels,
North Aurora, IL 60542

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We had a most enjoyable stay at the newly opened My Place in North Aurora, IL thanks to the attentive staff in a fresh and clean, pet-friendly environment and a spacious room. Great places to eat are all within walking distance, plus grocery store and pharmacy is around the corner.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Carol M, General Manager at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Patricia
Thank you for the terrific review.We, my staff and myself here at the My Place Hotel in North Aurora IL were so glad to have you stay with us and we look forward when you return.
We will continue to work hard to earn your business each and every stay.
See you real soon

Best Regards.

My Place Hotels
1000 Kilbery Lane
North Aurora, Il 60542
northaurora@myplacehotels.com
630.256.8485

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I was part of the group in the previous review and found the place to be comfortable, the staff attentive, and the manager Carol especially went out of her way to look after us. Lots of good restaurants and bars within walking distance, and the room had a full fridge so we could store Gatorade and other beverages of choice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 27 July 2018

I wanted to thank you so very much for the great review. Most of all, thank you for your business and we appreciate your patronage. My staff and I really enjoyed having you and I look forward to next championship to see you all again.

Thank you again.