Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal
US$ 173
US$ 137
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsextended stayfull size refrigeratorwashers and dryersfree laundry facilityhome away from homefront deskmini kitchendesk areaguest laundryhave stayed here several timesrecommend this hotel to anyonebooked onlinedecent hotelbed was comfortableillinois statedishwasherpantry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic and very reasonably priced! I am very picky about hotels. I was extremely impressed with Candlewood Suites in Normal. The room is very stylish and modern. The bed was super comfortable and the pillows were perfectly soft, without being too full. The place had a kitchenette and a very nice bathroom with big tub/shower combo. I will only stay here when in the area!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Kyle D, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We love hearing how happy our guests are! Thank you Natalie and we can't wait to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We recently discovered Candlewood's and we love them so much! They do not disappoint. Very nice as always. We weren't there long enough to enjoy it more! We got an excellent rate so that makes it even more enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kyle D, Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

So glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your loyalty to Candlewood Suites! Hopefully next time you are through Bloomington-Normal you can stay with us longer!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I travel to Bloomington-Normal often for work and have stayed here a few times. This hotel has some nice features. The rooms have a full size fridge and freezer. There's a microwave and a 2 ring stove top. There's a free laundry room. There's a couple of grocery stores in close proximity. Makes it nice when you're away from home for a week or 2 at a time.

But, as a woman traveling alone, I just have an unease here. I don't feel fully safe and won't be staying again. It's a vibe from the other visitors and the small number of staff (who don't seem fully engaged) around.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kyle D, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

I am very upset to hear that you felt unsafe at our property. I would like to hear more about your experience so that I can make any necessary changes. Please contact me at 309-862-4100 at your convenience.

While you were here in October we were still in the early stages of our remodel. We are nearly complete now and would enjoy the opportunity to have you back the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I travel the world, alone with a Service Dog (plane crash, propane explosion), stay in many hotels, diamond with Hyatt, spire with IHG, diamond with Hilton, diamond with Choice.....every now and then, you come to a place, that really knows how to be KIND. This little Candlewood Hotel in Bloomington, Illinois is one of them. If you have the luck of meeting Matt or Hilary, you will experience the same. The washer was broken and Hilary literally took my laundry and did it for me. Imagine, just when you think the world has forgotten how to be human.....I hope you all can experience this little hotel. Sincerely, Joan PS. It's a bit off the beaten track, but trust me, it's worth it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I as well as our two medium sized dogs stayed here for only one night when passing through the area. Our room was a king size bed with a kitchenette as well. Everything was clean and stocked. Would be a perfect room if you needed to stay longer, as it had a stocked kitchen including a dish washer, fridge and microwave. My only complaint was that I waited a while for the girl at the front desk to finish her smoke and come back inside to check me in. Otherwise it was great!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kyle D, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to take advantage of our pet friendly rooms. I do apologize for the delay you experienced at check in and I will address this with the staff. I hope that we will see you again the next time you are passing through the area!