“A very nice family -type Italian estaurant”
Review of Amici Ristorante

Amici Ristorante
Ranked #25 of 165 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Dined there when I was in the Niles area on a business trip. Very impressed with the food and service. Prices were highly reasonable and the quality of salad, soup, appetizer and main course was great. They also have pizza which however I did not (and could not!) have but I am sure they are great. I will dine in here anytime if I find myself in this area.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had chicken parm and eggplant parm for our entrees. Served with rigatoni pasta. I'm sure you could ask for a substitution if desired. Wait staff was very helpful. I would have preferred less breading and more eggplant flavor -- but I'm a big eggplant fan. We spilt an order of tiramisu and it was lovely. Large portion. More than enough for two. Dated atmosphere but in a familiar sort of "throw back" way -- not a bad thing, just don't expect any innovations in decor, recipes, or plating. Comforting in some ways in a complex world. Disappointed in the house Chianti. Usually we've found that to be an affordable, solid choice at other establishments. Parking at the door in lot, also across the street and on the neighborhood streets.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Very Italian looking on the inside. Some say "dated", but it reflects old Italy in a good way. Service was also excellent.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Amici restaurant has been here for at least forty years. Casual dining . A good variety of pasta dishes. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great authentic Italian food with nice ambiance. Great place to hold celebration events too large to have at home.

Been to Amici Ristorante? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK