Lowest prices for your stay
$69
Priceline
$69
travelup.com
$67
Expedia.com$69
Travelocity$69
Agoda.com$119
All reviews front desk redroof inn staff was very friendly and helpful would stay here again pleasant stay great customer service up to date motel lala anita accommodations linens
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2022

We had a great day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us a print out list with everything from restaurants to veterinarians. Wi-Fi worked well. I would stay here again if in the area. The only thing that would have made it even better would've been if they had a two bedroom with two queens not doubles but I knew that upon booking.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2022 via mobile

The customer service was outstanding. I requested extra linen and it was brought to my room within 10 minutes. The staff and management were very friendly and welcoming. They recommended a few restaurants that were close by. I will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2022

Front desk staff was so warm and helpful and made my stressful day disappear. Any accommodations I’d asked for they were happy to fulfill and I definitely recommend staying here when in town! Rooms were also very clean.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2022 via mobile

I had such a great stay at this Red Roof Inn, it wasn’t far from home but felt like home with welcoming front desk staff and exceptionally clean room and other common areas.

Will be returning soon!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2022

I was there over the past weekend 22-24. It was a very pleasurable experience. Everything was so nice and clean and all the staff greeted me with a smile. My room was very clean, all and all I will be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family