“More fun for the larger kids”

Sky High Sports, Naperville Il
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Little disappointed that they didn't have the Kids Court 6 and under open. When you bring 3 little ones and pay for 2 hours, I expect it to be open. There was staff, but could have used a few more on the Friday night I was there and it helps if they are pleasant. Sorry, but won't be back until the kids are 7 and can jump on everything, especially since the place they could be to jump safely was closed.

2  Thank Janet L

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Reasonable price per hour--We purchased only an hour because we came from the Morton Arboretum Lego Nature exhibit and the kids had already walked several miles. That was more than adequate time for them to enjoy the large trampoline area, the dodge ball area, the basketball area, and the foam pit. The rope swing into the foam pit was a hit, as was trying to jump high enough to stuff a basket. Staff was accommodating--even opened the snack bar so our group could purchase Dippin Dots. I was surprised that they let barefoot kids on the courts--other places we've been required their special socks. We purchased socks for our kids. Cubbies are provided for shoes and socks. There are benches and some tired leather couches for adults to watch--also two coin-fed massage chairs that were constantly busy.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

This was our second visit to Sky High. Both times we purchased deals on third party websites and had trouble redeeming them online. Both time I called and talked to Matt, who was very nice, answered our questions and made it easy for us to come.
This is a fun time for the kids and designed to accommodate all ages. First let me say that it is clean! Love that. There are cubbies for your shoes or you can rent a locker. There is a snack bar and a couple vending machines. We brought some water bottles with us, no problem. There is a large area for kids over 6 to jump. There is another area that is open so you can see the 6 and under crowd jump away. There is a foam pit and trampoline launch pad to flip into it as well as a rope to swing into it. The coolest according to my boys is the trampoline dodgeball area.
As I said this was our second visit. The first it was way more crowded and our kids were done within an hour. This time we had to drag them away after 2 hours so try and pick a day that is less busy. There are places for parents to sit, even some massage chairs but again, on the busier day we had a hard time finding a place to sit and there were no cubbies available for our shoes.
This is a great activity when the weather is less than ideal.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

My son had 12 of his friends (girls and boys) attend his birthday party at Sky High. They all seemed to have fun. The dodge ball was fun.
We chose to have the actual party there - which included only one piece of pizza and a water (?) It seemed like a very small amount of food for that amount of children - they were 12 and 13 year olds - (15 altogether i.e. 2 pizzas that looked to me about mediums or small larges. And waters ? I mean yes, water is definately more healthy for you but when you go to a birthday party usually there are pitchers of assorted soft drinks for the kids.
Also, if I were to make a suggestion - when a party is purchased the host (or hostess) should maybe plan certain games i.e. dodgeball etc.
The kids got bored after 1 1/2 hours and left a half hour early. So ..... they had fun but.....
(Also anyone having a party here : be aware that each person attending / jumping MUST have a signed waiver (either done on the internet or in person) BEFORE the party can start.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

This is a fun place for kids of all ages. Adults can even have some fun. My nephew invited a few friends and my daughter for his birthday and everyone had a good time.