“Dinner seminar”

The White Chocolate Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Chocolate Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 455 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Freedom Dr. & Diehl Rd. (I-88 Naperville Exit)
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great food. Because of more people showing up than registered, it was a little tight in the room. We were given a choice of food from a special menu. Starters to share were Four cheese spinach & artichoke dip and chips and salsa. Excellent.
Entrees to choose from were Bacon Blu Cheese Salad, Blackened Fish Sandwich, Chicken Salad and Quinos Veggie Burger. Sandwiches were served with choise of Israeli Couscous with roasted pistachios, freshly mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, or honey roasted carrots. Desert was a white chocolate brownie. I had the quinoa veggie burger and mashed potatoes. I highly recommend it. Full of flavor and not dried out. I've had the honey roasted carrots before. Very good too.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The White Chocolate Grill

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Extremely quick service and prepared in consideration of our allergies. We had the seafood special, swordfish and it was baked with a side of asparagus. Also served was the cobb salad and the a shrimp pasta dish seasoned in only olive oil and Italian dressing. We had our food in less then 10 minutes and the rest. was crowded.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We came for lunch mid-week and were thrilled with the experience! My husband had the tuna "burger" with fresh sliced ginger- this was chopped ahi tuna - seared to perfection on a soft bun! My BBQ pulled pork was delicious - plentiful, and extra dipping sauce. The light coleslaw was not bathed in sauce. My favorite was their seasonal side of grilled corn salad (sweet corn, sweet pepper, purple onion, feta-type cheese and vinegrette). Yum! The wine was exquisite - full body and long finish (for their "standard" cab) and my husband's blonde on tap was perfect! We were very impressed with fresh ingredients, unique recipes and moderate prices. We will definitely come back at least one more time before we leave town! (Mason was a great server!)

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The food was ok, not fantastic. Drinks a little over-priced... but my biggest issue was how dark it was inside! I could barely read my menu (and I am a 25 year old). Not a huge fan.

1  Thank Kaitlyn C
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

good ambience with awesome food . Server was really nice and polite. Overall good . I will visit again. But too noisy and crowded, but i guess it would be since so many people are their patrons.