“Fabulous flavor and atmosphere!”

The White Chocolate Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Chocolate Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 455 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Freedom Dr. & Diehl Rd. (I-88 Naperville Exit)
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We came for lunch mid-week and were thrilled with the experience! My husband had the tuna "burger" with fresh sliced ginger- this was chopped ahi tuna - seared to perfection on a soft bun! My BBQ pulled pork was delicious - plentiful, and extra dipping sauce. The light coleslaw was not bathed in sauce. My favorite was their seasonal side of grilled corn salad (sweet corn, sweet pepper, purple onion, feta-type cheese and vinegrette). Yum! The wine was exquisite - full body and long finish (for their "standard" cab) and my husband's blonde on tap was perfect! We were very impressed with fresh ingredients, unique recipes and moderate prices. We will definitely come back at least one more time before we leave town! (Mason was a great server!)

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The White Chocolate Grill

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The food was ok, not fantastic. Drinks a little over-priced... but my biggest issue was how dark it was inside! I could barely read my menu (and I am a 25 year old). Not a huge fan.

1  Thank Kaitlyn C
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

good ambience with awesome food . Server was really nice and polite. Overall good . I will visit again. But too noisy and crowded, but i guess it would be since so many people are their patrons.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great place...TripAdvisor community delivers again! Don't miss the Tomato Bacon Gin soup...amazing. We both ordered off the dedicated gluten-free menu. Quite extensive menu. Ribs were amazing...better than my favorite ribs back home. They were perfectly cooked and carmelized. If you like really meaty ribs, you might be disappointed, but they were exactly as I liked them. Server was quite attentive...overall great!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This place has incredible food. they have a great area for large group lunches/dinners as well. The food is consistently great quality each time I have dined her. my favorite thing is the side dish cous cous. it is by far the best cous cous salad I have every had. I highly recommend substituting for it!!! They also have a great (craft) beer and wine selection. Definitely a wonderful place to eat in Naperville where there are so many options.

Been to The White Chocolate Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK