Lowest prices for your stay
$243
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$255
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Vio.com
$188
Hotels.com$255
Priceline$263
Official Hotel$255
All reviews separate shower large soaking tub room service parking garage business or pleasure front desk staff tv mirror che wedding gym robes bellman couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022

Our stay at Hotel Arista was extremely nice. Our granddaughter's wedding reception was at the hotel and it just so beautiful and elegant. The staff was so helpful. When we're in the area again, we'll definitely consider staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank T K
Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property many times in the past year and I’m very disappointed with this stay. We had an emergency situation that warranted the stay, so I anticipated the rate hike for a same night stay. What disappoints me most is that they’re branded as a luxury, boutique hotel, but the cleanliness of the room I had was at best a moderate hotel like Spring Hill down the road. Upon entering my room, I immediately noticed how filthy the ceramic floor was and before I even set my things down, phoned down to have some come up. The maid service was apologetic and immediately cleaned, but I am floored that they even passed inspection on how nasty the floor was. That in addition to the fact that my infants feet were black from walking across the carpet, means they haven’t shampooed those carpets in a long time. It didn’t end there. There was a large burn mark on the sofa, evidence that someone must have previously smoked and literally burned into the couch, why wouldn’t you replace this? Felt like a Holiday Inn behavior. Lastly, I was done when I saw that there were stains on the white towels in the bathroom and the mold in the shower (see photos). If not for the guest service and the necessity to stay, I would’ve lost it. I am accustomed to luxury properties and for me, this doesn’t meet the mark anymore. Its unfortunate because it’s the closest local property for me to recommend for out of town guests, but I cannot stay nor recommend this place anymore.

Room tip: There’s construction of apartments happening in the same complex so it’s tight getting in and out, be aware
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2022

This was a terrific hotel stay. The staff was amazing and the service was 5 star. The bar was great and had terrific drinks. The restaurant was incredible and the food was terrific. The spa was first class and they even returned my wedding ring that I had left in my robe. I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edwin Cielo, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Edwin Cielo

Assistant Front Office Manager | Hotel Arista
P: (630) 579-4100 E: ecielo@hotelarista.com

Reviewed 21 February 2022

Last month my family and I spent a weekend at hotel Arista for my birthday. The hotel was very accommodating, and we overall had a fantastic time, except for one thing that is causing me to write this review.
My sister discovered a USED bandaid when removing the hotel-provided loofa from it‘s plastic wrapping.
How they handled it left my entire family very dissatisfied. My sister reported it to the front desk during our stay, who advised that a manager would be in contact soon. After a week went by with no response, I contacted the hotel to resolve a separate billing issue, and advised that I would like the follow-up that was promised regarding the bandaid. It has now been three weeks with no update, response, or apology. This is not just gross, it’s a major health hazard. To get no confirmation that it has been removed and addressed is unprofessional. My family otherwise would have loved to have made this our go-to gathering hotel, but unfortunately they have not lived up to their 4 Star standard.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

We sincerely apologize for the concerns you incurred during your recent stay. We strive to make each guests stay welcoming, comfortable, and effortless, but seem to have not met our standards. I would like the opportunity to speak more regarding your stay. Please feel free to contact me at the information listed below.

Edwin Cielo

Assistant Front Office Manager | Hotel Arista
P: (630) 579-4100 E: ecielo@hotelarista.com

Reviewed 6 December 2021

It was the worst service ever…

My car was towed while I was staying in the hotel and no one tried to contact me nor was I told that the area was only for loading. When I parked, there were other 2 cars that had been there for more than 20 minutes, which made me believe it was ok to park as no sign saying that is prohibited parking exists there. In addition, when I checked in on Wednesday night and asked about the parking policy in the street the person at the front desk said nothing about not being allowed to park in that spot. Yesterday afternoon when I parked, there was someone at the front desk who saw me come in and out. Yet this person said nothing and the security people called the towing Company without trying to reach me (my phone and e-mail are recorded in the room information that the hotel has).

Other issues were experienced during my stay including the yellowish water with bad smell that came out from the bathtub the same day I checked in for which I called the front desk and they sent someone to fix. Then, my 1 L water bottle was discarded yesterday afternoon while being almost full although I did not request room service as I had the indication on the door not to enter to clean. I was not able to use the bathtub during my stay as the switch that changes from shower rod to the bathtub faucet got stuck… I also called for this and the only thing they did was leave it on for the tub but when I tried to go back and forth with the shower rod it would again get stuck.
In short, I feel my stay was not a pleasant one and the customer service I experienced was highly deficient. In addition, I had to pay Uber and $218 for the towing services and the hotel manager did nothing.. no refund no credit … anything… for a hotel that is supposedly top this was worse than staying in any other property that would cost 1/3 of the price.

Date of stay: December 2021