All reviews bathroom mirror sugar toad separate shower deep soaking tub beautiful hotel lemon water small touches upscale hotel office park parking garage room service business hotel modern design business meeting downtown naperville western suburbs great amenities
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Christian and his staff were amazing. The quality and service was excellent. The rooms were very fresh. We travel a lot and felt the difference with this hotel and their staff. We will be coming back to visit and stay because there is no place like hotel Arista. To the phone call I received after there was a cancellation to the handshake as I left I felt more than welcomed.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jerrye432, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Thank you Kimberly A for the terrific feedback on your stay experience... we appreciate the 5-star rating!

I am are happy we met your expectations!

We hope to see you soon again.

All my best,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I really enjoyed Hotel Arista. I wish that it was in the center of Napeville, but their shuttle was very accommodating. Their staff was equally accommodating. I very much enjoyed their breakfast and cafe. Their beds are very comfortable and the overall ambiance was great!

Date of stay: September 2018
jerrye432, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you Frances T. for the details provided regarding your stay experience here... we very much appreciate the 5-star rating!!!

We hope to have your back as our guest soon.

All my best,
Hotel General Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Do not book this hotel for your wedding block!!!!

I have never seen such poor hospitality in a hotel. My friend booked this hotel for her wedding block this past weekend and the bride, bridal party, and guests were very disappointed in their stay. One of the biggest reasons Hotel Arista was chosen for the wedding was that it's bar was open late, except we weren't actually served any drinks.
After the wedding, we arrived at our hotel at 12:30am. We were told that the bar would call last call for alcohol at 1:30am. So we thought okay perfect we have an hour to get a few drinks and hangout in the beautiful lounge area. Only problem is that there was one bartender to serve 2 wedding parties and other hotel guests. The bar area wasn't even at capacity, but people still couldn't get a drink without waiting 20 minutes. Yes 20 minutes was what the bartender said the wait time would be. And I totally get it! How can one bartender serve 60 people all by himself? I worked in the restaurant bar industry for 10 years and I know that you need at least 2-3 bartenders to serve that many people.
At her point we have about 50 minutes until last call so I went to the front desk and asked the front desk supervisor Mike Domingo if we can get another bartender to help. He told me that he had someone running food up to room service and as soon as he is finished hel send him behind the bar to help. So 15 minutes goes by and no one is back there. I go back to the front desk and another guy is there. He said his name was Andy (refused to give me his last name)
I ask Andy where the help is and he responds that no one has a license to serve alcohol other than the bartender.... so you're telling me that you have one person in this entire building on a Friday night that can serve alcohol.
Last call is now approaching and many people still haven't received a drink. I ask both Andy and Mike for some sort of compensation for the bride and groom. They told me they can send up beer and charge their room. Uhmmm do you know what compensation means??? You're correcting what you have done wrong sir, not selling to us. We tried buying your beer at the bar. That didn't work. Now I think it's a respectable time to make up for your mistake of only putting one bartender one.
When I expressed my disappointment Andy looked me strait in the eyes and said "get out of here". I responded with "excuse me?" At that point Mike told Andy to walk to the back. Andy continued to stand there and stair me down. This man looked like he was going to hop accords the front desk and attack me. After about a couple minutes of this guy trying to intimate me and Mike trying to get him to leave the front desk. Andy says "have a good night" in a slow lispy voice. Is this guys seriously working in a hotel?!! So now I have a worker clearly trying to intimidate/ hurt me in some way and has access to my personal information and my room. How am I suppose to feel safe? Not only am I upset that my friends and family are unable to enjoy the night, I am now worried about my belonging and my personal well being while staying at this hotel.

This is a warning to anyone who is considering having a large group of people staying in this hotel. Just go somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with family
jerrye432, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hello Skenats,
Thank you for taking time and sending a detailed recap of your stay experience this past Friday night, 9/28.

Please accept my apologies as our hotel operation clearly made an error in food & beverage service for this wedding block at the hotel.... again, our apologies for this situation. I have already contacted our sales department to connect with the bride & groom for compensation.

Also, I invite you to please reach out to me regarding your stay experience and concerns on guest safety and personal information. We take this very seriously and will certainly discuss this with you.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I hosted two meetings at the Arista as well as two dinners at Che Fegata during our events. Impeccable atmosphere, exceptional dining and attention to every detail. The food is literally Italy to table! All fresh ingredients and literally one of the best Italian meals I have had in the suburbs. Highly recommend!!!

Room tip: Standard King
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KellyVanDiggelen, Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for the amazing review pkauffman2018! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at CityGate Centre. Your review truly encompasses the experience we hope for all of our guests when they visit us at Hotel Arista and CheFigata. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

This is a nice, upscale, clean hotel with modern bathrooms. However, some idiot must have designed the bathroom mirror because they put a TV inside the mirror right in the middle at eye level so it blocks the view of your face in the mirror. For men to shave and women to put on make-up you have to lean over to one side in order to see your reflection on either side of the TV -- even when the TV is not on. I have traveled all over the world and stayed in many hotels in which they have TVs in the bathroom and even in the bathroom mirror, but I've never seen the TV positioned so it actually blocks you from seeing your reflection. The point of having a mirror is to see yourself -- not watch TV. It is enough of an irritant that I won't stay here again. I feel sorry for the bride who is trying to get ready for her wedding and needs to lean way over in order to see her face to do her makeup. This hotel is right at the junction of Rtes 88 and 59 so it is about 15 minutes from downtown Naperville.

• Trip type: Travelled on business