All reviewshot dogsnachosbaked potatofree drinksshower gelindoor outdoor poolpenne pastabreakfast and dinnerfree supperevening foodchilliadult beveragessoupswonderful hotelsteak and shakemixed drinksbreakfast potatoes
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I couldn’t be more pleased with our experience. Previous reviews have been spot on. For me, the small details create a greater experience that sets Drury Mt. Vernon apart. A few in no particular order:
- The front desk clerk saw that I had my hands full and came around from the desk to help my 3 year old get popcorn.
- The bartender at Kickback remembered EVERYONE’s drink order at 2nd and 3rd rounds. (Not just ours...everyone who came up!)
- They have bags and a waste cans outside for pets, which are actually welcomed here, and they are well positioned so that patrons without pets won’t be bothered with them.
- They are making efforts to be environmentally conscious by cutting out disposable plastics like garbage liners and shampoo bottles, and have instead permanently affixed shampoo/soap dispensers and waste bins that can be easily cleaned.

Clearly this hotel is well managed, is spotlessly clean, and is an exceptional value. The pool and food are a hit with my kids, making this trip far easier for our family. We will be staying here from now on as we make our annual cross country trek.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The room was very nice, and we arrived in time for their "kickback". The kickback included hot dogs, nachos, and more. There were soft drinks available, and you also received a voucher for 3 drinks per person, including beer and wine. The breakfast was also very good, with plenty to eat. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, and the hotel was quiet.
In the spirit of full disclosure, my daughter worked at a different Drury Inn (local to our home) many years ago, so I was fairly confident that it would be a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MMM6868
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Drury Inn is quickly becoming my favorite chain of hotel. Clean, spacious accommodations. Nice breakfast and evening snack included (hot dogs, pasta, baked potatoes, which can serve as dinner). The Mt Vernon hotel was great. Near the highway and easy to get to.

1  Thank dawisemd
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

It's a brand new drury inn, need I say more. Clean rooms and great service. Right off the interste too. Happy hour is 530 to 7. Free food and drinks. Breakfast is always great. We always stay at a drury or a hampton inn because their rooms are clean. This Drury is one of the best.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George S
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My son and I were passing through after driving 11hours. I had made a reservation after reading all of the great reviews! The hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful! There was a popcorn snack in the foyer near the elevators. Everything in the room was clean and comfortable. They have soap dispensers in the shower that includes body wash, shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner did have difficulty coming out but that’s ok! Breakfast was awesome and delicious...Eggs, waffles, cereal and more...a giant variety of items. I thought it would be packed for breakfast because the parking lot was packed but there are ample chairs and tables! Will stay here again!!

1  Thank Leswes62