“Huge portions!”

Double Yolk Pancake House Inc
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Mokena
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great place for breakfast whether you are looking for savory or sweet. The skillets are especially good. Bring your appetite and you'll still have enough leftover for a couple of meals! Cute atmosphere with umbrellas hanging from ceiling and very good service.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

White waiting for my dad's dogs to be groomed, we went into this spot for breakfast and to waste a little time.
Hands down. The best Eggs Benedict I've ever had. The spinach was so fresh. Large portions that you more than likely could share. My dad had biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were really, really big. Double yoked eggs.
The ceiling was decorated with umbrellas. Super cute and friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Never had a gyro skillet before. Being double yolk even thought the menu said two eggs I found four on my gyro skillet. I have enough food to last several days.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

When we are looking for a big breakfast we can always count on the Double Yolk! Huge portions at reasonable prices. Specials every day. Great family place.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Menu has variety. Food is great. Service is good. Food turns out fast. Definitely one of our favorite local breakfast restaurants.