“Best Chinese food in town”
Review of Gum Wah Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gum Wah Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Midlothian
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Gum Wah has the best Chinese Food I've found within a 30 mile radius of my home. Very Good Food, the egg rolls are the best I've ever had. Also love their chicken fried rice, S&S Chicken, Chop Suey, etc...

1  Thank Rita B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

I have heard how good this place is so when I was in the area I decided to give it a try. I ordered from the Take Out menu and I was glad I did. The portions are huge. Way more than one person can eat at one time. The food is very good and obviously cooked to order since I had to wait 20 minutes for my order. The price is very reasonable too. There is nothing fancy about this place but if you want good, old fashioned Chinese food try Gum Wah.

1  Thank marybethusher
Reviewed 13 December 2015

I usually order the combination fried rice which has chicken beef and shrimp on it. I order the large rice and price is good.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Everything Inhave tried there is fantastic! Owners are always present, quantity and Qualiity of food is outstanding! Lunch specials daily, mist if it comes home with with. Excellent local restaurant for dine in, or carry out!

Reviewed 4 July 2015

The atmosphere was nothing to brag about, but it was clean. A great deal of food, and it was good, but the amount of MSG in the meal made us both swell up a little, nothing serious, but we did throw out the leftovers and never have been back there.
With as many good restaurants with in walking distance of our house, why bother.