2,594 results
All reviewsfresh buffetcasino hotelresort feeslot machinesnon smokingsmall casinorooms are niceview of the rivercasino floorgreat casinoohio riversupermanpaducahpayoutsilroomyvalet
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The river view from room was awesome .I forgot I was in the casino it was so quit and comfortable in the room during rest times .The food variet and quality was five stars .The casino games were great .We had an amazing time !

Room Tip: Awesome room! Awesome view! Thank you!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Good place to gamble. GREAT non smoking its hard to find a place that respects the health of others. Everyone is always friendly and the food is always good. Always go back to this casino on senior trips or stay over for a few days. Beds are very comfy.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Front desk staff very helpful when needed. Rooms were clean and a nice size. Room service was prompt. We are late risers and taking down the do not disturb late in morning didn't seem to matter. We still received service.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

......Everyone is always friendly there. My host had me a beautiful suite ready and it was very nice. She also had me a comp waiting for me at Bridges Restaurant. The employees are very helpful and I enjoy my time there because of this.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Metropolis's service and facilities are good. Very limited table game options. Tables are typically dominated by local customers, especially at busy times. Unfortunately, these are the times we want to go to Harrah's and play. Need more options and tables