“Comfortable Asian Restaurant”

A. Fusion
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Matteson
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 November 2014

You can have the meal prepared at a table that seats as many as 8 or order off a comprehensive menu. Either way, the portions are plentiful. Food is good-not exceptional. We always take something home-can't eat it all. Prices are average, I've never done the buffet. I like how big the place is. Definitely do not feel "cramped". We may go there this weekend.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Well, pulling up I was a little concerned as this was the first time I had the option to buy a lotto ticket with my sushi. The food was OK, I had edamae, the crunchy crab roll an the Vegas roll. They were good but nothing to really write home about. The bartender didn't really seem to really care, just did the minimum and got the job done.

Their wine is very reasonably priced.

I never did buy the lotto ticket.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I went for lunch. The lunch buffet was pretty standard Chinese food you would expect on a buffet. It was decent but nothing special. I also ordered a Volcano maki roll and it was delicious! They have a big menu with lots of different Asian dishes to choose from. I sat at the bar and service was decent. I would go back mainly to try more sushi!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Intended to dine at A Fusion last evening during the arctic blast of zero temperatures, only to find it was equally cold inside. The staff had no trouble seating us (and a few more wayward parties after us) despite the fact that (as was admitted later) "we have trouble with heater". It was so cold that you could see your breath inside, and even the wait staff was shivering. We were seated next to another party who was dining with their winter coats on. We were told "I just turn up heat" by the waiter (but he already knew it wasn't working. After freezing for a half hour or so, we decided to order the main course of our anniversary meal as a carry out and eat it at home. But by that time "So sorry the kitchen is closed". Upon leaving, confronted the owner about the situation, who merely chuckled with "I so sorry". Save your money and go where you are appreciated.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This was a fun dinner! For those who love Japanese, Thai and Chinese! I started my meal with sushi because I love it, then added crab Rangoon to my appetizer list. Decided on the Chinese house fried rice and chicken pad Thai for entrees. Topped off with Thai iced tea. Our server was great and the environment inviting... Best of all the food was delicious!