“Great treats!”

Bobby's Frozen Custard INC
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Maryville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Bobby’s is my favorite ice cream destination. They have a good selection of treats to choose from. My favorite is the Sandy’s Dandy. It’s vanilla ice cream, strawberries, pecans and hard chocolate together. It’s yummy! I’ve not had anything there that wasn’t good.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Our 2 year old enjoyed a scoop of their chocolate and loved it. Our 6 year old had a some strawberry and cherry thing that I think she made up, and said it was super yummy. My wife had a Sandy Danny concrete which was really really good (will be my choice next time), and I had a fudge brownie sundae which was also very good.

We went during the day and there was no wait and they had it all ready in about a minute. A+++ experience!

1  Thank siue300
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

People come from all around for Bobby’s ice cream. The best. You can tell how popular just by looking at all the people are there every night. Week ends there is music. Don’t miss out getting a Bobby’s ice cream. You won’t be sorry. The best around. Love their turtle sundaes.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter's and myself have been enjoying Bobby's for year's , family ,friendly , enjoyable place with the best frozen custard in America !

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Bobby's has such a wide selection of choices and great frozen custard! Every time we've been we have a had super fast service and delicious treats!