“Recent 2-day stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Loves Park
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We stayed here two days this past weekend. The rate, $69 for 2 people in a king non-smoking room was very reasonable. The room was clean and had the usual toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap. Additional toiletries were free if you asked at the front desk.

The only reason I gave this a 4 instead of a 5 is because the breakfast was cold. The warmer didn't appear to be working for the eggs and sausages. In addition, the heater in our room was a wee bit loud.

We would stay here again though as we didn't need breakfast and there were other options to eat, ie toast, bagel, cereal.

Room Tip: We stayed on the main floor. Not too many people there so it was fairly quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank hippyways

Reviewed 29 December 2011

This review is for a stay that I had a few years ago [please dismiss the date, I had to put something], but I thought that anyone can always use an honest positive review.

My parents and I stayed at Quality Inn & Suites when we were between homes. The people that were in the house we were moving into stayed for a bit longer than we had anticipated, so we stayed at Quality for about a week. The room was much nicer than I had expected it to be. Very clean, and very nice service to go along with it. They had even accommodated us with our sort of sticky situation--our dog had just given birth to puppies not more than a couple weeks before then; they still even had their eyes closed! The hotel was very kind to us and gave us a place to stay and accommodated our little Momma dog and her new additions.

For years I have recommended this hotel for their good quality and kind hospitality. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to stay somewhere nice for a bargain. Unless things have changed at Quality Inn & Suites, they are a diamond in the rough!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Cat M
Reviewed 30 August 2011

pretty nice place for the money. clean rooms. nice deluxe breakfast. pool could have been a little warmer. can walk to volcano falls miniature golf and arcade. would stay again.

Room Tip: use online hotel coupons when you can to save money
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2011

The lobby, Breakfast area, and pool were very nice. The room was not !
The cleaning staff is not doing their job.
The doors, counters, bathroom floor, phone and carpet were all very dirty.
They need a new or better staff at once.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank warriors78
Reviewed 6 April 2011

As a frequent guest at hotels I realize that not everything can be perfect. When I entered my room it had a very foul odor. Luckily it was a warm day so I opened the window to air it out.

I had the unpleasant experience of dealing with Mr. Patel, which made this trip a nightmare. I questioned him about a difference in rate price and it all went downhill from there. He lied about being contacted directly, accused me of stealing pillows, and then canceled the reservation so I would not receive my reward points.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
5.8 km away
Comfort Inn Rockford
Comfort Inn Rockford
#20 of 24 in Rockford

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK