All reviews separate sitting area room was clean area visiting great breakfast buffet lemon water free popcorn waffles went above and beyond pool area downtown chicago decent stay little things first floor the young lady would stay here again front desk staff great place to stay
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We stayed 3 nights here on a package booked with Forever Cruises. The hotel was comfortable and clean but is too far from downtown Chicago for a short visit. The nearest public transport is 2.1 miles in Lombard and then a 40 minute train journey. When I called Forever Cruises to question this a week before we travelled the response was very poor and the ‘manager’ insisted I stop repeating myself due to my feeling she wasn’t listening to what I was trying to say. An empathetic listening ear would have been enough as I knew we queried it too late to change hotel. So no complaint about actual hotel but of Forever Cruises who were very unhelpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
A R B, Manager at Comfort Suites Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

We are extremely pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you are in the area in the future we hope you will consider staying with us again if distance to downtown is not a factor. Thank you again for your business.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

We were in the area for a conference in Wheaton and enjoyed our two-night stay at the Lombard Comfort Suites. The room was clean and the breakfast decent. We appreciated the extra touches such as the yoga equipment, filtered water, etc. The room was larger than most other Comfort Suites king suites we've stayed in before. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Your review means so much to us! Thank you. We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that you took advantage of some of the added amenities. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Warmly,

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Ok first off this is tricky to get into. My gps actually too me the wrong way initially. You have to do a u-turn to get into the place. The lobby was inviting with free popcorn and lemon water, and a very friendly helpful desk clerk. We were in town for a music event nearby. The room was comfortable and clean but really is showing wear, especially in the bathroom which had minimal low end toiletries. Bed was comfortable with nice bedding, but the air conditioner was super noisy as it switches on & off. By 3 am I figured out if I cranked it down to Arctic it stayed on and was less noisy. There was a safe but it didn’t work. Breakfast buffet was the usual, with surprisingly good coffee and OJ but stale bagels. Housekeeping was NOT at all friendly, in an obvious way—maybe because the hotel was full but still. Not worth what I paid.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Your feedback is very important to us! We're sorry to hear about some of the negatives, but we will use that insight to address issues with our staff. We are happy to hear about the things you enjoyed. We hope you enjoyed the music event, and if you are back in the area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Wish I would have looked at the reviews a little better. Could feel every spring in the mattress. Got hardly any sleep so I finally gave up and TRIED to make myself a cup of coffee but, of course, the coffee maker doesn't work. The overnite lady stuck our receipt under our door about the same time so I ran out to try to get some help and she informed me that I would have to go downstairs and talk to the lady down there because she was almost done with work. She was completely rude and inconsiderate. 20 mins later I went down to get a cup and there she stands, jawjacking with the other one. She obviously knows NOTHING about customer service. Went into the breakfast room to find a cup and there is a big puddle of water coming from air conditioner. When I left, i took the stairs because the elevator was so slow and noticed all kinds of cigarette burns on the carpet in the stairwell. The only reason we stayed here was because of the price and you definitely get what you pay for.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

On behalf of all us us at Comfort Suites of Lombard - Addison, I would like to apologize for the problems and poor service you experienced during your stay. We will use your review and feedback in our next staff meeting as a training tool to ensure our guests never experience what you described again. Honest feedback like yours helps us improve. Thank you!

Warmly,

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We stay at the Comfort Suites, Lombard-Addison whenever we are in the area visiting family. The front desk staff are friendly and efficient. The breakfast is generally standard Comfort Suites fare, which we like. Our rooms have been spacious. The indoor pool is smallish but reasonable. Our grandson enjoyed using it when he was younger.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
A R B, Manager at Comfort Suites Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Pleasure to have you as our guest and glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always a joy to receive positive feedback and hope to see you again sometime soon!