All reviews separate sitting area room was clean area visiting great breakfast buffet lemon water free popcorn waffles went above and beyond pool area downtown chicago decent stay little things first floor the young lady would stay here again front desk staff great place to stay
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Ok first off this is tricky to get into. My gps actually too me the wrong way initially. You have to do a u-turn to get into the place. The lobby was inviting with free popcorn and lemon water, and a very friendly helpful desk clerk. We were in town for a music event nearby. The room was comfortable and clean but really is showing wear, especially in the bathroom which had minimal low end toiletries. Bed was comfortable with nice bedding, but the air conditioner was super noisy as it switches on & off. By 3 am I figured out if I cranked it down to Arctic it stayed on and was less noisy. There was a safe but it didn’t work. Breakfast buffet was the usual, with surprisingly good coffee and OJ but stale bagels. Housekeeping was NOT at all friendly, in an obvious way—maybe because the hotel was full but still. Not worth what I paid.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
A R B, Manager at Comfort Suites Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Your feedback is very important to us! We're sorry to hear about some of the negatives, but we will use that insight to address issues with our staff. We are happy to hear about the things you enjoyed. We hope you enjoyed the music event, and if you are back in the area you will consider staying with us again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Wish I would have looked at the reviews a little better. Could feel every spring in the mattress. Got hardly any sleep so I finally gave up and TRIED to make myself a cup of coffee but, of course, the coffee maker doesn't work. The overnite lady stuck our receipt under our door about the same time so I ran out to try to get some help and she informed me that I would have to go downstairs and talk to the lady down there because she was almost done with work. She was completely rude and inconsiderate. 20 mins later I went down to get a cup and there she stands, jawjacking with the other one. She obviously knows NOTHING about customer service. Went into the breakfast room to find a cup and there is a big puddle of water coming from air conditioner. When I left, i took the stairs because the elevator was so slow and noticed all kinds of cigarette burns on the carpet in the stairwell. The only reason we stayed here was because of the price and you definitely get what you pay for.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

On behalf of all us us at Comfort Suites of Lombard - Addison, I would like to apologize for the problems and poor service you experienced during your stay. We will use your review and feedback in our next staff meeting as a training tool to ensure our guests never experience what you described again. Honest feedback like yours helps us improve. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We stay at the Comfort Suites, Lombard-Addison whenever we are in the area visiting family. The front desk staff are friendly and efficient. The breakfast is generally standard Comfort Suites fare, which we like. Our rooms have been spacious. The indoor pool is smallish but reasonable. Our grandson enjoyed using it when he was younger.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
A R B, Manager at Comfort Suites Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Pleasure to have you as our guest and glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always a joy to receive positive feedback and hope to see you again sometime soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2018

For the price the room was okay. The AC was not working properly! The blanket sheet was not clean. the breakfast was good. They do the room service every day. The staff were not friendly! Sometimes it was hard to find a parking lot outside of the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience during your stay with us! We hope you try us again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We loved this hotel so much we came back 2 weeks later! Very. Friendly staff at this Comfort Suites. The accommodations are very clean and roomy. A pool located in the center of the first floor behind the lobby is very popular with families.
The breakfast included in the room price included eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, yogurts fruits, muffins, bagels, sweet rolls, etc. The food was fresh and plentiful.
In sum, this is an excellent moderately priced hotel that I recommend highly.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
A R B, Manager at Comfort Suites Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your very kind remarks and rating! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Feedback like yours provides us with continuous positive encouragement to strive to do better everyday! We hope to see you again sometime soon in the near future!